Monday, February 28, 2011

 


21st Century Girl' has debuted, and Willow Smith is channeling her inner Rihanna and her inner awesomeness in equal measure. Yes, the 'Whip My Hair' singer has indeed followed up her debut
single with a jam just as danceable and catchy, called '21st Century Girl.' And don't forget, she's still only 10 years old.


The song, which premiered on Ryan Seacrest's show Monday morning, has spread across the web like wildfire. Listen to '21st Century Girl' after the jump!










The '21st Century Girl' lyrics start out: "Gimme an inch, I promise I'll take a mile / Danger is beauty, I'll face it with a smile / I'm on a mission with no restrictions / Don't second guess myself, I'm born to be wild."


The song is slated to hit iTunes exclusively on March 1 at midnight. For those dying for a full album, Willow tweeted on Jan. 21 that it's coming "VERY soon." And according to RyanSeacrest.com, Willow will perform '21st Century Girl' on 'Oprah' shortly.


Watch PopEater's Willow Smith video interview:






 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY