Monday, February 28, 2011

 


Black Swan' certainly won't be Natalie Portman's swan song.


The actress took home the award for best actress in a leading role at the 2011 Oscars for her role
as troubled ballerina Nina Sayers.


"I truly, sincerely, wish the prize was to get to work with my fellow nominees. I'm so in awe of all of you," a pregnant Portman, dressed in Rodarte, said as she accepted the accolade.


Portman beat out Annette Bening for 'The Kids Are All Right,' Jennifer Lawrence for 'Winter's Bone,' Michelle Williams for 'Blue Valentine' and Nicole Kidman for 'Rabbit Hole.'


Jeff Bridges, last year's best actor victor, presented the award to Portman, who thanked many people in her speech, including Luc Besson who cast her in 'The Professional' as a young girl.


Portman thanked her "beautiful love" Benjamin Millepied, the dancer and 'Swan' choreographer, who she says "has now given me my most important role of my life." Now that the awards season is behind her, Portman can focus on her upcoming motherhood duties






 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY