Monday, February 28, 2011

 


Melissa Leo certainly had the winning speech of the night, but maybe for the wrong reasons. One moment, the Best Supporting Actress winner was speechless, the next she had censors working
overtime when she let an F-bomb fly during her speech.


"I'm just shaking in my boots here," 'The Fighter' star said. "Yeah, I am kind of speechless. When I watched Kate [Winslet] two years ago it looked so much f**king easier."


Backstage, Leo was quick to apologize for her obscenity. "I had no idea. This word ... I apologize to anyone that they offended. There's a great deal of the English language that is in my vernacular. I really don't mean to offend, and it's probably a very inappropriate place to use that particular word."


Leo also had some thoughts on Kirk Douglas, who presented Leo her Oscar after plenty of procrastinating. "He's really funny. He's an old actor. He was actually doing us all this huge favor. The longer he strung it out, the calmer I got to be. I got to take more than once glance at Amy [Adams], who was just a few rows from me."


 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY