Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Dr. Luke, the producer of Britney's highly-anticipated new album, Femme Fatale, decided to treat fans with two snippets from her upcoming album. The two tracks "Inside Out" & the rumored
second single "I Wanna Go" were produced by Max Martin & Dr. Luke. Check out the very short snippets of the tracks after the jump..





 Inside Out 










i wanna go






 




Alex's Review: I love both the snippets even with just a few seconds, both tracks sound very different than anything on the radio right now and I think people don't give enough credit to Britney when it comes to experimenting with new sounds every album she releases.


JC's Review: We haven't heard much yet, but I'm loving the snippets so far. Hopefully this album will be much better than Circus, since I only liked about half of that album. I'm also hoping that some great Danja or Bloodshy & Avant productions make the cut, although Dr. Luke and Max Martin are the executive producers. As long as it's great and doesn't sound too Ke$ha-like, then it's fine with me. Femme Fatale will be released on March 29th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY