Sunday, February 27, 2011



Her new dance jam, 'On the Floor,' is already a Top 5 hit on iTunes, and No. 1 in several European countries and Australia. Next, Jennifer Lopez promises to premiere the track's video on 'American Idol' this Thursday,
March 3.



But she says she isn't quite finished with it yet!


Hyping J.Lo's musical comeback, the official 'Idol' website asks fans to pick the best ending for the slick 'On the Floor' video, directed by Taj Stansberry.


The three options are each around 15-20 seconds long, and in truth, are not really all that different. But if you're into gravity-defying nightclub dancers, or gazing at Lopez in droopy harem pants (that is, when she isn't working a super-spangled, super-sexy catsuit), you'll find a clip that earns your vote.


On Thursday, Lopez spoke to Ryan Seacrest's radio audience, according to MTV News, about recruiting the public's involvement in 'On the Floor' once again (her team cast a wide net in January while auditioning talent for the shoot).


"You get to do what I do," she explained.


"Like, I go in there with my videos and I start editing and picking all the shots I like and the things that I like, and what I feel the best kind of feeling for the record is. You guys get to do that. We picked...different ones, and we weren't sure."


The track is the lead single from Lopez's upcoming release, 'Love?' -- the same studio album that languished after a shaky label switch a year ago, but is now scheduled for a March 29 release. In early 2010, it was rumored that Sony's Epic label ended their decade-long relationship with J.Lo after watching her first single off 'Love?' -- the stilletto-shoe-themed dud 'Louboutins' -- fall flat; Epic chose to shelve the album. Island Def Jam soon picked it up and reportedly commissioned new material, and Lopez seems thrilled to see the revamped project released at last.


"I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it," she told MTV about her passion for the 'On the Floor' video, "because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started....Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."


While she gets out the vote, she's also getting over her emotional moment on 'Idol' earlier in the week, when she cried on the judging panel about singer Chris Medina's elimination from the competition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY