Monday, February 28, 2011

 


Academy Award nominee Amy Adams was a vision on the Oscars red carpet. She stood apart from the rest of the crowd, wearing a glittering blue L'Wren Scott cap-sleeved gown. But what really set
Adams apart was the jewelry she wore, worth a cool $1.35 million.



PEOPLE is reporting that 'The Fighter' actress wore a Cartier platinum and diamond Haute Joaillerie secret watch bracelet, which featured a 30.75-carat carved emerald and 575 diamonds. The bracelet is worth $1.025 million.


Adams also wore a pair of platinum and diamond 2-carat stud earrings, worth $35,000 and a Cartier platinum and diamond necklace with carved 33.24-carat emerald, worth $290,000.


Unfortunately, Adams lost the Best Supporting Actress Oscar to co-star Melissa Leo, who let an F-bomb fly during her acceptance speech.


"I'm just shaking in my boots here," Leo said. "Yeah, I am kind of speechless. When I watched Kate [Winslet] two years ago, it looked so much f**king easier."


Backstage, Leo was quick to apologize for her obscenity. "I had no idea. This word ... I apologize to anyone that they offended. There's a great deal of the English language that is in my vernacular. I really don't mean to offend, and it's probably a very inappropriate place to use that particular word." 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY