Monday, February 28, 2011

 
At last year's Academy Awards, Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet as a Best Actress nominee and dished about her love for then-husband Jesse James. Little did she know her personal life was
about to change drastically -- but for the better, according to Us Magazine.



Bullock separated from James just four days after the 2010 Oscars when news broke of his extra-marital affairs. The actress then left the limelight to raise her newly adopted son, Louis and focus on her family.


"It's made me a better person," she said about her new role as a mom while speaking with NBC's Maria Menounos during the Oscar pre-show. "I'm more patient and accommodating. I really appreciate where I am."


Bullock was on hand at this year's Academy Awards to present the Oscar for Best Actor, which went to Colin Firth for his role in 'The King's Speech.'


After an extended hiatus, Bullock is back in the acting game herself.


"I just did my first day of work in over a year and a half on Friday," she told Menounos. The actress is currently filming 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close' with fellow Academy Award winner Tom Hanks.


When asked what she remembers from last year's ceremony, where she won her first Oscar for her emotional role in 'The Blind Side,' Bullock told E! News' Ryan Seacrest that her memories from the night are a bit hazy. "I only had two hours of sleep," Bullock said. "I remember none of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY