Monday, February 28, 2011

 


The King's Speech' star Helena Bonham Carter has been a red carpet regular all awards season long. Her wild style has also made her a constant target of the fashion police. For the Oscars, she
dressed down, wearing a black gown with cut-out sleeving that was downright restained compared to past gowns.



"This is something I got together with costume designer Colleen Atwood. I thought it would be nice to celebrate film instead of fashion," Carter said.


Atwood is no stranger to Carter and her beau Tim Burton, having designed costumes for 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Sweeney Todd' during her long and storied career.


E! fashion critic Kelly Osbourne had the chance to address Carter's fashion choices but went the positive route. "I adore you. I love the way that you dress. You set a standard. You don't care what people think. I just wanted to tell you, you look beautiful."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY