Thursday, March 31, 2011

 
For the first time since hosting the Oscars, James Franco is addressing rumors that he was stoned during the gig. In an interview on 'The Late Show With Dave Letterman,' airing Thursday evening,
the actor reveals why he appeared so low energy.


"People said I was under the influence," Franco said during his 'Late Show' interview, which airs tonight.


"Now why would they say that?" asked Letterman with a laugh.


The '127 Hours' actor replied, "I've thought about it. I think I know why, because--I love her--but Anne Hathaway is so energetic, I think the Tasmanian Devil would look stoned standing next to Anne Hathaway."


"Truthfully," Franco added, "and I haven't watched it back, maybe I had low energy. I actually played those lines as well as well as I could."






Franco concluded talking about the awards show by pointing out how wishy-washy Hollywood is: "But here's the hypocritical thing: Leading up the Oscars, I couldn't hear enough about how, 'Oh, people don't care about the Oscars anymore; it's dead, it's boring, it's at the end of a long awards season, who cares about it?' Well, as soon as you don't host the way they want you to, they suddenly care and won't shut up about it!"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY