Wednesday, December 29, 2010

http://cdn-images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/7248983.jpg
Well this one’s a real ball buster. Okay, I had to make one inappropriate joke and I made it; I’ll stop now, I promise. Remember when MTV announced that they were going to drop Snooki inside of their own New Year’s Eve ball in New York? Apparently that didn’t sit well with the City of New York, because they’ve announced that the pickle-loving (no that’s not a euphemism), half-pint

Jersey Shore star will not drop in an alternate NYE ball in Times Square. Apparently the reality show spin on the NYE ball is tainting the legacy of the official one, officiated by Dick Clark and Mayor Bloomberg. I can hear fist pumping hearts breaking everywhere.

Will they just relocate the ball? Will they still try to set the record for having the greatest number of people fist pumping at one time? I don’t think they’ll have trouble with that first one, but MTV’s headquarters and NYE celebration have been in Times Square for years, so I’m guessing they’re just going to drop the ball from the celebration this time. Whoops, another lame joke slipped in there. I guess I lied.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY