Tuesday, May 24, 2011



After going into a coma following an emergency stomach surgery, Zsa Zsa Gabor awoke late last week with her husband, Prince von Anhalt, at her side. Although the 94-year-old actress is on the
mend, she is still having difficulty speaking and has been placed on a feeding tube.


"She's the only think I have, if she dies I don't have anybody else to live for," von Anhalt told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "She does not want to be left alone. I sleep in a couch with my feet dangling but that's ok, we made promises that we would take care of each other until the end. I know she would do the same for me."


As of last Friday, it was reported that Gabor may be heading home to continue her recovery early this week. But the legendary actress would still require intensive home care. According to von Anhalt, she can only say four words: "yes, no, hurts me, and darling."


A complication with a feeding tube due to an emergency stomach surgery is reported to have brought on the coma. But even with her series of health problems -- she has battled pneumonia, suffered a partial stroke and had one leg amputated in January due to infection -- von Anhalt says that it's her strong heart that keeps her going.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY